Monday, April 15, 2013

as of today

We are still waiting on a few pieces of information.  It is a long and complicated.  It gets longer and more complicated the more I find out.

Bottom line is, I have an appointment to see the doctor in Tampa on the 24th (to get on the waiting list for the pd-1 drug).  I also have an appointment to get this large tumor injected with a modified cold virus on Thursday (the trial they are doing at the Huntsman).  It looks like I can't do both, and either one is going to require another brain MRI. 

We will be making a decision by Thursday likely, either way.  I thought this was a pretty big deal until I heard the news from Boston today.  Some things (most things) aren't really that bad. 

I will keep you posted.


  1. Keeping you in my thoughts, Alisa.

  2. Courage, Alisa, courage. You've got tons of that.