They are calling it stable disease. He wouldn't predict with me if I have a good chance of being a complete responder (having the IL-2 get rid of all the cancer for a 'durable response') but I'm already beating the odds.
What are we going to do to celebrate? The ocean is calling, and I have been putting it on hold for way too long. A quick trip to the coast before I go back to the hospital (Monday) sounds like just the thing.
I've got to run the kids to the dentist, I might be able to give more details later.