The tumors have not grown. Nothing in the brain, nothing new in the body. The only disappointment my doctor has is that they didn't separate from the kidney to make taking it out surgically an easy decision (those tumors did not shrink). At this point it would require a partial nephrectemy. Do we do that now, or wait for three months and see if things improve? If we wait will we end having to take out more of the kidney to get rid of the disease?
Doctor is leaning toward waiting. He will talk to the surgeons and get back to me.
Stable disease is awesome, by the way. A great big sigh of relief.