|Linton official summer rules. Does the punishment fit the crime?|
1. Snack options will be fruits and vegetables.
2. Chores must be done by 10 am or additional chores will be assigned.
3. If you tell mom you are bored, she will fix that by forcing you to clean the garage.
4. Explore America
5. With every complaint that is ridiculous (i.e. "He is bugging me") you will do a lap around the block. No limits.
6. You must ride your bike or walk to a restaurant if you want to eat out. If we don't eat out all week we will all go get a treat on Saturday.
7. 2 hours of screen time per week (excludes watching Phineas and Ferb on mornings mom can't wake up on time, and the occasional movie).
8. No cancer will be tolerated. Punishable by DEATH TO CANCER.
|Last day of school. Was it really 2 1/2 weeks ago? Time flies when you're having fun I guess. We are loving summer break.|