Thursday, April 5, 2012

IL2 - Round 4 - Update 3

Sorry I didn't update last night.

Alisa was pretty sick most of the afternoon.  Her blodd pressure was really low so they spent about 2 hours getting it back up.  It is amazing how tired she gets when her blood pressure is low.  They put her on some medication and also tilted her bed in a trendelenburg position, apparently it helps until the medication can do its job.

I think because of that they did not give her a dose last night.  She has had 6 and I am betting she gets her 7th sometime today, although they have not said.


2 comments:

  1. I don't like to see my sweet friend in that position...it is never a good thing when your patient has to go there. Love you guys! Hope you come home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Josh and Alisa. Thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete