Sunday, September 23, 2012

hello world!

I am sorry to keep quiet for the last week.  I have written a few posts, and maybe I will publish them now.  But each time I typed I thought, well that's not really the latest.  That's not good enough for today.

How can I describe it?  Like I have been born again, really.  Resurrected from the dead.  

For example, last night I went for a run.  I had a loose, long-sleeved, thin shirt.  On the way home, the wind was blowing just so to make ripples in the sleeves up the entire arm.  It tickled and made me laugh, wild with delight.  I have worn that shirt quite often.  But it has never thrilled me before.

That is the latest.  This kind of thing happening to me throughout the day.  I am just so excited about being here.  It is an incredible way to live!  Like a newborn.  Wide-eyed and grinning. 

8 comments:

  1. Savor the moment Alisa, you deserve it! I am so happy for you and your new freedom to live life. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm so happy for you and pray that things keep going this way for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these happy posts and the fact that you're so happy. This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every day is a gift. We know it more than most.
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me so happy to read, and so amazed at our Heavenly Father's love, and so amazed at your ability to love life so beautifully. I am in awe that your posts speak the same theme, whether you were writing of difficulties or miracles, you have inspired me to love this life!!!!! Thank you! I am so happy for your miracle! :) love, Stephanie Ingram
    P.s. I am coming to Utah in November, it would be amazing to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy to read this from you Alisa; we should just all live our lives the same way I guess.

    ReplyDelete