Just as I suspected, the tumor is growing. I was going to take a picture or what I'm talking about, but I couldn't even look at it on the screen. It's like twice the size as last time, and just a lot uglier.
The doctor is going to take the case to the tumor board tomorrow. We are hoping it can be surgically resected. That would be awesome. If not we can try and shrink it with PD-1 or biochemotherapy. I hope a decision will be made quickly, as when these things start taking off (my armpit tumor) they seem to go crazy.
The doctor was surprised that the BRAF wasn't effective, usually at 2 months there is at least stable disease, but usually shrinkage. I guess you never know.
I'll update tomorrow.