Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday - No Change

Sorry about the delay in updating you all.  I guess there is nothing to exciting to report. 

Alisa is still either sick (nauseous) or sleeping.  She has switched to the second medicine for chemo.  she gets up and walks around a few times each day.  She is pretty miserable, but I guess that is what we expected,

We will continue on this routine for another 3 days and then will be transferred to the ICU floor for the IL2 phase of the treatment.

I will try and keep you better informed as we proceed.

-Josh

5 comments:

  1. I just got back in town and was anxious to see how everything was going. Thanks for the updates. I am so sad you are here again but am glad that things have worked in the past. Praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When she's awake tell her we love her! Hang in there! Thanks for the updates Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying and thinking about your family constantly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. You guys are the toughest people I know!

    ReplyDelete